Articles on this Page
- 03/07/17--23:28: _Banned movie on Rep...
- 07/24/17--05:08: _NRA TV hosts warn ‘...
- 07/22/17--02:04: _Teens film and laug...
- 07/26/17--11:21: _Amber Rose Says The...
- 08/01/17--07:09: _Trump Supporters Pl...
- 08/01/17--07:17: _Florida Sheriff Sha...
- 08/01/17--07:47: _Lawsuit Alleges Whi...
- 09/02/14--12:54: _Fastest youve quit ...
- 07/20/17--16:01: _What's The Worst Ha...
- 08/01/17--09:19: _White Boy Pulls Out...
- 01/20/14--15:15: _The Random Facts Th...
- 03/26/17--15:47: _Live like no one el...
- 02/16/13--16:13: _Who Was The Worse U...
- 08/01/17--12:31: _First There Was Con...
- 02/27/17--12:10: _ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANG...
- 07/19/17--07:45: _A Baltimore pig pla...
- 07/30/17--16:49: _Philippine Mayor Ac...
- 07/17/17--18:22: _post a link to a th...
- 08/01/17--22:29: _Whatcha numbers loo...
- 08/05/16--09:36: _Some n!ggas just ca...
- 03/07/17--23:28: Banned movie on Republicans
- 07/22/17--02:04: Teens film and laugh at drowning man instead of calling for help!
- 08/01/17--07:09: Trump Supporters Plan on Shooting Protesters at Next Rally
- 09/02/14--12:54: Fastest youve quit a job?
- 07/20/17--16:01: What's The Worst Habit A Woman Can Have In Your Opinion?
- 08/01/17--09:19: White Boy Pulls Out "AK" During A Fight But Gets Disarmed
- 01/20/14--15:15: The Random Facts Thread
- 03/26/17--15:47: Live like no one else: The Dave Ramsey Show appreciation thread
- 02/16/13--16:13: Who Was The Worse Uncle Tom???
- 02/27/17--12:10: ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGES COMING TO THE IC WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK
- 07/17/17--18:22: post a link to a thread that you think should be in FOF!
- 08/01/17--22:29: Whatcha numbers looking like
B-B-BUT THE NRA ISN'T RACIST AT ALL AND WANTS BLACK MEMBERS
Grant Stinchfield, a host at the NRA’s online television network, made more incendiary comments about Black Lives Matter activists allegedly stoking “racial hatred” against white people.
Via Media Matters, Stinchfield began a segment on his show by noting that “race relations are strained here in America after eight years of Barack Obama,” although he conceded that they are “nowhere is near as bad as it is in South Africa where white families are being tortured and killed almost every day in racist violence.”
That said, Stinchfield’s guest, Chuck Holton, cautioned viewers to remain vigilant because Black Lives Matter activists could stoke enough animosity to inspire similar violence against white people in the United States.
“Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd,” he said. “If we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd.”
Holton did not cite any specific sources for his information that white people in South Africa are allegedly being slaughtered on a mass scale, but he continued to insist that it would happen in the United States if the Black Lives Matter movement succeeded.
“This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa,” he said. “Over — between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, raped, tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.”
GRANT STINCHFIELD (HOST): Our race relations are strained here in American after eight years of Barack Obama, but nowhere is near as bad as it is in South Africa where white families are being tortured and killed almost every day in racist violence. It is a warning for the United States that you will never hear from the mainstream media in this country. Veteran Army Ranger and Frontlines correspondent Chuck Holton joins me with more on this. Chuck, I know you’ve been looking into this, particularly doing some research, and really the things that we’re starting to learn are frightening and I guess it's not shocking that the mainstream media is not talking about this.
CHUCK HOLTON: Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd, from people like Louis Farrakhan and his minions, is happening in spades in South Africa. The violence against farmers is being called for by government officials, it's being celebrated by politicians, and the scary thing is, it's kind of a warning for what could happen in the United States if we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd.
HOLTON: This has to stop, and if you want to see why it has to stop, you look at South Africa. Over -- between three and four thousand white South Africans have been killed in the most horrific ways, brutalized, raped, tortured, drug behind cars, had drills taken to them. Some really horrific things.
Fuck wrong with these fuck niggas?
Safety concerns have risen from a threatening post that's been making its rounds (BIGLY) on social media. The post originated from a Conservative Trump supporter planning to attend his next rally in Huntington, West Virginia.
"Calling all armed conservatives, if we go then we go armed. Not for the rally but for the protesters. Let's give the protesters what they want." It goes on to say "We start with anyone blocking the streets then we clear the protesters once and for all, by any means necessary."
The Facebook account belonging to the poster has since been taken down.
"I don't really understand that, because whether you agree or disagree with a political figure, whether you like them or don't like them, I just think it's a little unnecessary to threaten with violence," Jori Williams tells WSAZ. "I just don't see the point of it. It doesn't accomplish anything."
Huntington Police will not confirm or deny whether they are aware of the post or of any other threats surrounding the presidential visit. Police Chief Joe Cicarelli released this statement to WSAZ: "We are working closely with the United States Secret Service and a host of law enforcement and public safety agencies to ensure the safety of everyone during President Trump's visit. It would be inappropriate to discuss the details of investigative or security matters related to the visit."
WSAZ will have team coverage of President Trump's visit to Huntington on Thursday.
Got this from Vladtv
Florida continues to be an odd place for citizens and police, with some form off-putting news coming from the state on a daily basis. Now, a video has surfaced of a Florida sheriff on television telling people why he believes racism is not a real thing. The sheriff says “Anyone that makes an argument that the United States of America is a racist nation, is focusing on specific instances of where we may have had problems with race relations. But it certainly does not paint any organization or any individual or any nation as racist.”
The sheriff went on to give his take on the black community, saying “We have unfortunately in the black community endorsed a thug culture. One that aggrandizes foul language, shooting cops, and abusing women.” The officer finally gave his hot take on how black people can survive in America saying the way to combat “the rise of the super-predators” is to get into schools and teach courses on building “character.”
In your opinion does he make any valid points?
A new lawsuit alleges Fox News and a wealthy Trump supporter — under the supervision of the White House — worked to fabricate the debunked conspiracy theory that Seth Rich was murdered because of his connections to Wikileaks.
NPR’s David Folkenflik is reporting that those explosive allegations are being made by Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and private investigator who was the source of the false information that formed the initial Fox News report that brought the theory to national prominence.
The conspiracy theory follows that Rich, a DNC staffer who was slain in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery, was actually murdered after he passed on documents from the DNC to Wikileaks.
Wheeler, a Fox News commentator and private investigator hired by wealthy right-wing investor Ed Butowsky to investigate the murder, in May claimed to have evidence of contact between Rich and Wikileaks, and alleged that police were covering it up.
Despite being widely discredited, the story was picked up by conservative news outlets, and promoted extensively on Fox News shows like Sean Hannity’s — who continued to cover the story, even after Fox News was forced to retract their original report.
Doug Wigdoor, Wheeler’s lawyer is now claiming that his client “unfortunately was used as a pawn by Ed Butowsky, Fox News and the Trump administration to try and steer away the attention that was being given about the Russian hacking of the DNC e-mails.”
The lawsuit further alleges that Butowsky partnered with Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman to create the unfounded story.
What’s more, “Wheeler alleges he was told the Trump administration was monitoring their progress,” Folkenflik reports.
Butowsky even arranged a meeting with Sean Spicer in April, in which he and Wheeler presented their findings to the then-White House press secretary.
Spicer told NPR that he merely took the meeting as a courtesy to Butowsky, “a reliable Republican surrogate,” as Folkenflik notes.
In his report, Folkenflik provides a stunning timeline of how the report came to be, according to the lawsuit:
May 9: Trump fires FBI director James Comey, who was overseeing an investigation into Russian election meddling.
May 10: Zimmerman and Butowsky “call Wheeler to say they have an FBI source confirming emails were sent from Seth Rich to WikiLeaks.”
May 11: “Zimmerman sends Wheeler a draft of her story, which is to run initially on the network’s website. It includes no quotes from Wheeler.”
May 14: Butowsky sends an email to Fox & Friends hosts Ainsley Earhardt, Steve Doocey and Brian Kilmeade “coaching them on how to frame the Rich story.” In the email, Butowsky claimed the story would refute the notion of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.
May 15: Fox & Friends covers the story in the morning, after it was published on FoxNews.com and on affiliate Fox 5 DC. It goes national, before unravelling completely. Wheeler would later claim that the quotations in Zimmerman’s report were “were fabricated and untrue.”
5 Most Shocking Revelations from Lawsuit Accusing Fox News of Conspiring with White House
#1 Trump wanted the Seth Rich story out there because he thought it would deflect from Russia. Trump thought it would help put to bed the “speculation that President Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.” Ed Butowsky, a Trump supporter and a named defendant, sent Rod Wheeler this text message:
Wheeler contends less than 36 hours after this message was sent, Fox News published a story (which was later retracted) claiming that murdered Democratic National Committee staffer, Seth Rich, was the source of the now infamous DNC emails leaked by WikiLeaks during the 2016 Presidential primaries.
#2 President Trump reviewed the Fox News story on Seth Rich before it was published.
“Incredibly, according to Butowsky, the President reviewed an article written by a Fox News journalist prior to its publication and sought to get the article published ‘immediately,'” the lawsuit reads.
# 3 The Fox News reporter, Malia Zimmerman, fabricated two quotes in the article, and attributed them to Wheeler. Here are the quotes:
“‘My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,’ said Wheeler.”
“‘My investigation shows someone within the DC government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward,’ Wheeler said. ‘That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that.’”
#4 Wheeler presented his concerns to Fox News. Even after Wheeler presented his concerns regarding the fabricated quotes to Fox News, he was told to think of the story as an important political “narrative” that would replace the Russian story and that he needed to “stick to the script.” Fox News executives (per the suit: “Dianne Brandi, Fox News’s Executive Vice President, Legal and Business Affairs, and Jay Wallace, Fox News’s Executive Vice President of News and Editorial”) were made aware of Wheeler’s concerns almost immediately, but never addressed them directly.
#5 Completely unrelated to the Seth Rich-Russia narrative/agenda outlined in the lawsuit are allegations that Wheeler has been discriminated against by Fox News on the basis of his race. Wheeler has worked for the conservative cable news channel as a part-time contributor since 2005, repeatedly seeking full-time employment, which he has been denied. This, he claims, is due to a “systemic pattern and practice of discriminating against people of color.”
Whats the fastest yall have bounced from a job??? I started a part time job today and seen some shit that got me thinkin "fuck this" and "i aint bout to do that shit all day" lol but ill stick it out for atleast the rest of the week to see how it turns out, ive had a temp job that after two days of slave labor i just didnt come back..what about yall???
I hate it when we watching movies an she all up in the phone.
I hate the snoring ones. Sound like I just fucked bigfoot.
Im just going to put all the facts i find on the internet into one thread, kinda like chitlin and his news thread.
I just got these off the internet, i dont know if they are true or not. Google it if your so curious.
Ill post infographics and cool educational type gifs in here as well.
Feel free to post some too if you come across any.
I'm watching Roots on BET, and this Fiddler(Louis Gossitt Jr) puts Samuel L. Jackson in Django to shame! Who for y'all think is the worse Uncle Tom???
http://deadline.com/2017/08/black-america-amazon-alt-history-drama-will-packer-aaron-mcgruder-envisions-post-reparations-america-1202139504/amp/EXCLUSIVE: A century and a half after slavery was abolished in the U.S., the wounds left by one of the darkest periods in American history are far from healed, as evidenced by the controversy surrounding the recent announcement of HBO’s upcoming drama series Confederate, from Game Of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, which explores an alternate timeline of seceded southern states where slavery is legal and has evolved into a modern institution.
Another alternate history drama series, which has been in the works at Amazon for over a year, also paints a reality where southern states have left the Union but takes a very different approach. Titled Black America, the drama hails from top feature producer Will Packer (Ride Along, Think Like A Man franchises, Straight Outta Compton) and Peabody-winning The Boondocks creator and Black Jesus co-creator Aaron McGruder. It envisions an alternate history where newly freed African Americans have secured the Southern states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama post-Reconstruction as reparations for slavery, and with that land, the freedom to shape their own destiny. The sovereign nation they formed, New Colonia, has had a tumultuous and sometimes violent relationship with its looming “Big Neighbor,” both ally and foe, the United States. The past 150 years have been witness to military incursions, assassinations, regime change, coups, etc. Today, after two decades of peace with the U.S. and unprecedented growth, an ascendant New Colonia joins the ranks of major industrialized nations on the world stage as America slides into rapid decline. Inexorably tied together, the fate of two nations, indivisible, hangs in the balance.
Deadline announced the Packer/McGruder project back in early February. At the time, it was untitled, and the producers would not divulge any details about the storyline beyond it revolving around an alternate universe in the vein of Amazon’s flagship The Man in the High Castle.
It was HBO’s announcement of Confederate this month that prompted the Black America team to reveal the project’s premise. “It felt this was the appropriate time to make sure that audiences and the creative community knew that there was a project that preexisted and we are pretty far down the road with it,” Packer told Deadline
Alright yall, we just did a conference call with @grouchygreg , shout outs to @_Jay_ for putting it together
Here are some things that are coming to the IC, we'd like to know what yall think and what ideas yall have so we can implement them. There will be another conference call as well to finalize everything and I will notify the Community with what will be implemented.
- letting the IC power AHH comments in articles in the comment section. When one post made creates a thread if an IC poster messages instead of random trolls, yall can be notified just like yall are on the IC.
- dailymotion & video uploaded to accounts or from phones (how to tie it into the IC) - wants yall feedback
- wouldn't budge on nudity, I see where he coming from tho man shout outs to @_Jay_ for really going in and holding it down for nudity to come back. We gon have to do without nudity site-wide yall.
- a podcast can be done, basically in the same style as the tinychat talks and leveraging it onto an AHH platform (doesn't have to be music related). I need people we can trust and so we can pick people out to host. Maybe the first couple Greg hosts and we bring more people in (the moderators can mod discussions). Jamrock we can definitely use your interview threads, they were the some of the best threads last year. Greg doesn't mind hosting some. The podcast stuff will be done over younow.com (feel free to provide other suggestions). Yo understand I'm gonna be on this like I was the Game of Thrones thread, PPM, my business threads and the Reason because at the end of the day I want this to be a HUGE success and there's no reason why the IC cannot go to the next level and be massive. I need this to be so on point, people will marvel at how good it is. This can provide a lot opportunities.
- Greg said he will tweet the IC & community members (Stew check his twitter handle), I'm gonna send him a list of threads and IC posters. Give it a bit of time today he's in another meeting. He said he shouted out the IC in the Combat Jack interview and said how they got hacked) he said he loves the IC and wouldn't neglect us. He said a tweet is no issue, he said he'll try to tweet and say something everyday about the community on twitter
- IC posts from mobile can go to AHH wants yall approval for your ideas on solutions
- will be fixing the mobile site for the better and adding a lot of new things but we NEED everyone's feedback on what specifically they want changed/added, etc. He asked more so what do yall want to see added to the IC
- we want yall approval for your suggestions for mobile functionality what you want better, do you want video, what tools do you want ? Are you interested in better looking profile pages, comment section, thread layouts, what do you want ??
- profile stuff can be 10x better, IC lets really milk this, apparently we not even scraping the bottom of what can be done with vanilla for the IC. Whatever yall want can be done.
- if there's an issue on the IC with the functionality let us know and obviously it's something everyone wants but we want to know WHAT DO YOU THE PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE THE IC BETTER ??
- hidden rooms, certain privileges -- more points for people who have badges, been here a long time and access to certain rooms. Certain posters can be specifically notified of certain privileges regarding hidden rooms, etc. He was saying yall should be awarded for the badges and stuff yall collect.
- he's going to be rolling out a new look for the IC on mobile, which means the profiles, the layout and everything will look much better. He's waiting on a demo to see (hence the wait 8 weeks post), you'll be able to click old and new version to preview it and go back to the old version if you don't like it. Wants to know what yall think first tho
- wants to take the IC to the next level but are yall ready for it ? Like I said there's no reason why we can't make this bigger than it already is. I always said the IC is the best kept secret online but there's no reason why we can't be a global force and take it to the next level.
I'd like to know what yall think and we'd really appreciate feedback on what could be added, he's all ears and since this is for YOU the people, if anything is to be added yall should have priority for what you want to see......
This Shocking Video Appears To Show Baltimore Police Planting Drugs At A Crime Scene
The defendant charged in the case involving the drugs shown in the video was scheduled to go to trial this week. The case has been dropped.
Shocking footage from a Baltimore police officer’s body-worn camera appears to show the cop planting drugs at the scene of a crime that officials have confirmed was used to implicate a defendant scheduled to face trial on the charges this week.
In the video, the police officer appears to place a bag of pills under some garbage in an alley. He then walks back out to the street, at which point he activates the body camera. But because the cameras are programmed to capture the 30 seconds prior to activation, the officer’s actions before returning from the alley were recorded.
“I’m going to check here,” he can be heard saying, before he walks back down the alley. After furrowing around in the trash for a couple seconds, the officer locates the bag inside a soup can and exclaims “yo!” as he holds it up to his two fellow officers.
Fox Baltimore reports that the defendant who was arrested in connection with the false drug bust was scheduled to face trial this week, but the charges were dropped after the man’s public defender reviewed the video and alerted the prosecutor.
According to Fox Baltimore, the prosecutor told the defendant’s lawyer that they were “appalled” by the footage and dropped the case the next day.
But the Baltimore Sun is also reporting that the Baltimore State’s Attorney’s Office that was prosecuting the case offered the defendant a plea deal after reviewing the footage.
“We take allegations like this very seriously and that’s why we launched an internal investigation into the accusations," a spokesperson for the Baltimore Police said in a statement to BuzzFeed News. "We are fortunate to have body-worn cameras which provide a perspective of the events as reported.”
BuzzFeed News has also reached out to the Baltimore State’s Attorney’s office and the Baltimore public defender.
Baltimore police also issued a statement:
“We take allegations like this very seriously and that’s why we launched an internal investigation into the accusations. We are fortunate to have Body Worn Cameras which provide a perspective of the events as reported.”
Police would not say if the officer in question is on active duty while the internal investigation is underway.
Philippine Mayor Accused of Drug Ties by Duterte Dies in Police Raid
MANILA — A mayor who had been accused by President Rodrigo Duterte of involvement in drug trafficking was killed along with his wife and 10 other people in coordinated police raids early Sunday, the authorities said.
Reynaldo Parojinog, the mayor of Ozamiz in the southern Philippines, died in a firefight at his home after his security personnel shot at drug enforcement officers, who had come to arrest him and three members of his family, according to the Philippine National Police.
His wife, Susan Parojinog, and five other people were also killed, and a second raid at another house owned by the family left five more people dead, the police said. Mr. Parojinog’s daughter, Nova Princess Parojinog-Echavez, the deputy mayor of Ozamiz, was among “scores” of people arrested, said Ernesto Abella, a spokesman for Mr. Duterte.
The police said they confiscated high-powered rifles, bundles of cash and an unspecified amount of methamphetamines at Mr. Parojinog’s home. A police official, Chief Superintendent Timoteo Pacleb, said that one officer had been wounded in the firefight but that his life was not in danger.
Mr. Parojinog and his daughter were among more than 150 Philippine officials, including mayors, judges and police officers, who Mr. Duterte accused of being involved with illegal narcotics in a televised speech last August. The Parojinogs denied the accusation.
Mr. Parojinog is at least the third mayor on that list to die in an encounter with the police. In October, Samsudin Dimaukom, mayor of the small town of Datu Saudi-Ampatuan in the southern Philippines, was gunned down at a checkpoint by police officers, who said his guards had fired at them. In November, another mayor, Rolando Espinosa Sr., was shot and killed by police officers in his jail cell.
The raids on Sunday came just days after Mr. Duterte, in his annual speech to Congress, pledged to continue his bloody crackdown on drugs, which has left thousands of people dead at the hands of police officers or vigilantes since he took office last summer.
“I have resolved that no matter how long it takes, the fight against illegal drugs will continue because it is the root cause of suffering,” Mr. Duterte said, asking the United Nations, the European Union and other critics to educate people about drugs rather than condemn him. He said that those involved in drug trafficking would face “either jail or hell.”
Carlos H. Conde, a Philippines-based researcher for Human Rights Watch, said after Mr. Duterte’s speech that it was a sign that the deaths would continue. “This can only mean more extrajudicial killings and the perpetuation of impunity and absence of accountability,” Mr. Conde said.